!!ONLY POLISH SPEAKERS CAN APPLY!!
Do you seek a challenge and possess the readiness to take ownership? If so, we are seeking individuals like you!
Aither, a leading Swiss trading house active on the trading of environmental commodities is looking for an ambitious and experienced applicant to join its Renewable Energy Trading Desk.
The selected candidate will have the chance to build the trading operations of Aither from the ground up in the regions of Poland.
Are you proactive and commercially driven mindset? Collaborating with our senior management team, you will play a key role in expanding our customer base in the region and nurturing our existing and potential trading customers in Poland.
- Developing a B2B client portfolio in the Poland green energy market by acquiring new clients including: corporations, utilities, renewable producers, and energy traders.
- A comprehensive understanding of the dynamic marketplace, identifying and capitalizing on all potential opportunities that may arise.
- Support the development of commercial systems regarding market information, research, and market price.
- Represent Aither at local green energy conferences.
- Track legislation and regulation changes impacting markets and stay updated with the local regulatory policy.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a commercial role.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset are highly preferred.
- Interpersonal, problem solving, and sales negotiation skills.
- Hands-on approach to work, practical engagement, and active participation.
- Ability to approach problems by applying critical thinking and analysis.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and team-oriented person.
- Strong understanding of environmental commodities, carbon trading, and renewable energy certificates.
- Polish language mother tongue and a fluent level of English proficiency is required.
- Able to operate in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package with result-oriented bonus scheme.
- Opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
- An international and dynamic work environment.
- An excellent work-life balance.
At Aither, we specialize in trading environmental commodities. With our international setup, extensive network of clients, and exposure to global markets, we are at the forefront of driving sustainable change and combating climate change.
Aither fosters a flexible working environment that greatly respects the personal lives of all employees. We understand the extent of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and, therefore, we strive to build a supportive atmosphere where everyone can effectively manage their professional duties and personal commitments.
Please email your resume in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org